Cbse Physics Board Tips By Physics Tutor In South Delhi
2) Time management is another skill which will be very useful during the examination. It means you should know how much time needs to be devoted to each question. Writing just enough for the Physics problem. Attempting the larger marks questions, You should be taking simulating Physics exam situation in your home and give as many practice papers as possible
4) Physics Answer sheet should be neat and clean. This helps in getting a top score from the examiner. Use a different marker pen to write the famous words so that examiner can understand the feeling of the answer
6) Students may also practice from the Physics Sample Question Papers brought out by the CBSE, Physics Marking Schemes performance analysis which analysis common mistakes committed by the students and provides remedial measures.
8) Be positive and be confident. Take everything with a relaxed and positive mind
9) When you are done with the physics paper in the examination, Don't rush immediately to the examiner to submit it. It is advisable to recheck your physics answer sheet and make sure you attempted the things properly, and you have done the marking correctly also
10) Try to answer the question in point to point fashion.
11) If you feel stuck with any question in the examination room, Stay cool and think again. If don't get the physics answer in few minutes, go for next question. Good Luck Still You Need Help In physics
Contact Kumar Sir Physics Tutor In Delhi